Intro to Entrepreneurship II
Do you have a great idea for a business? Are you ready to take your skills as an entrepreneur to the next level?
In Part II of this Introduction to Entrepreneurship course, you’ll continue to gain the skills and learn the key business concepts you’ll need to plan and launch a business of your own.
You’ll learn about:
- Setting a personal vision and goals for your business
- Entrepreneurs and inventors, including real-life teen entrepreneurs
- Sales stages, opportunities, and strategies
- Planning and budgeting
- Financing a business
- Costs and pricing
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and financial reporting
- The role of the government in business, including taxes, regulations, and laws
- Working with others
- Managing employees
- Interpersonal communication in the workplace
- And more!