- Flash Animation
- Code: FLA110
- View Course Outline
- Software: Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5 (License provided by vendor for $179)
- Prerequisite: None
- Related Courses: See course index at left
Do you want to learn how to bring stories and characters to life through animation?
This introductory course teaches all the animation essentials through hands-on projects in Adobe® Flash®, a professional grade software program used by animation experts worldwide.
In this online class, you'll create a diverse portfolio of Flash animations, including:
- An interactive underwater scene
- An airplane movie with motion paths, background, and foreground
- A bouncing ball with realistic movement and sound
- Characters with mouths that lip sync to a voice
- Walking and running characters
- A scene with scrolling backgrounds
- And more creative animations of your own!
As you complete these projects, you'll develop the skills you need to design and create Flash animations of your own. You'll learn about and use:
- The Flash workspace and tools
- Original art and convert it to symbols
- The Timeline, layers, keyframes, and tweens
- Classic animation techniques
- Foregrounds and backgrounds
- Publishing, testing, and exporting animations